Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010

Happy Wednesday! This week's blog is dedicated to offering some tips and tricks on streamlining your grading process. I sent this Jing screencast to instructors last fall, but it was suggested by an instructor I share it again as it really changed - for the better - the way that instructor approached her grading each week. This process works really well for me too. So in case you missed it last fall or are new to GEN online entirely, I hope you find these strategies helpful.

Click here to access a Jing Screencast demonstration on how to grade multiple assignments as well as enter scores and feedback to multiple students in an efficient and easy manner within Blackboard's grade center.

Jing Screencasts only allow 5 minute recordings and I had a lot to get in within 5 minutes so it does end a bit abruptly but it ends with me showing you what the student will see, which is the last aspect of the demonstration, so it does cover everything. If you have any questions on any of it, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Happy grading :)

Heather Thomton-Stockman

No comments:

Post a Comment